Shade on Demand
takes ownership of an exterior shading or interior shade automation project from start to finish. Our services include:
- We provide a free initial consultation, during which we inquire about your needs, interests, and budget. We provide a proposal with one or more options based on your inputs. We work with architects and designers, builders, electrical contractors, interior designers, automation integrators and other professionals to design the appropriate shading system for your application.
Pre-wire consulting- On new construction or remodeling, at or before the time of electrical rough-in, we work with your builder and electrical contractor to specify the location of each shading product motor and control, as well as the wiring required. We ensure that the wiring is in place to support the system that you desire. This gives you the flexibility to implement automated shading products when your structure is completed, or at some future time.
- Our technicians professionally install all your exterior and automated shading products and controls, and coordinate the final electrical connections with the electrical contractor
- We provide your automation system integrator all the information and support required to control the automated shading products from the automation system.
Orientation and training
- After the installation, we come back to show you how to use all your exterior and automated shading products.
- If anything goes wrong once your system is installed, you can count on us to quickly solve any problems and restore your system to its full capability. We provide warranty support at no charge during the first year. After that, your only cost for warranty service is our travel fee and labor time.
Looking For Exterior Shading?
Our 10-year industry experience includes personalized service, and premium exterior shading suited for any style, project, and budget!